Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kiss from a Rosé - Clos Du Bois Rosé 2007

My first Rosé! It looked too attractive to pass up while I was at the store - the bottle is too cool! I honestly have no clue when it comes to blush wines, but I decided to give it a shot.

    Rosé, 2007
    Clos Du Bois, California.
    $9
    Consumed: August 8, 2009
    Nose: Aroma similar to a chardonnay. Can't smell any alcohol at all. Palette: Not much flavor (even at room temperature), tastes like a light chardonnay, NO alcohol taste whatsoever! Very dry.






    What's there to say? It tastes like almost nothing, goes down very easy, and has 13% alcohol. I fell in love at the first taste, this is probably the lightest I've ever tasted, yet is so easy to drink that you could use it for a party drink.

Final Verdict: Completely worth the $9 if you want to consume a large amount of alcohol painlessly. Flavor-wise, it's probably better not to consider this, as lack of flavor is its weak point.

2 comments:

  1. lol.... I HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR THIS WINE :D

    It's too bad that there's no flavor, but I like the drinkability, something to wow the crowd lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You NEED to try the Gallo Cabernet Sauvignon.

    If you're still wine tasting, let me in on it too! It's sooo yummy (when if doesn't come out of a box). LOL

    ReplyDelete